Russian English
Новости О нас Обучение Галерея Друзья Архив Форум
Начало | Помощь | Поиск | Войти | Регистрация
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
19.04.2024 - 07:49
29720 Сообщений в 2157 Тем от 839 Пользователей
Последний пользователь: triton
Форум ЦПВЛ / VFTC Forum  |  VFTC Forums (English speaking community)  |  Free Talking Room  |  Тема: International Virtual Meeting with USA and France
Страниц: 1 2 [Все] Печать
Автор Тема: International Virtual Meeting with USA and France  (Прочитано 30323 раз)
PAAteam
Посетитель

Офлайн

« : 25.10.2005 - 23:56 »

Hello,

First I introduce myself, I'm french and 16 and a menber of a new  french aerobatic squadron (http://paateam.free.fr). We have the projet to organize with you the VFTC and with the Virtual Thunderbirds (US), an online meeting on Lock On during the end of December, planes would be F15, Su27,33 ans MiG29.
There will be 3 Squadron, the two best: you and Virtual Thunderbirds and a 3rd one the PAA (Frenchs), every Squadron would do a show for about 10 to 15 minuts, then at the end, all squadrons would fly together for a final show.
The flight will be over Oktyabrskoye on the 06 runway.
Don't worry if you accept, we'll send you more details about the Meeting, we suggest you a great experience, and we hope you'd accept flying with us !   :beer:

To contact us  smile  first01@hotmail.fr

P.S: If you have a menber whom speaks english, tell us, because you understand that every frenchs don't speak russian (I think personally it's a nice language ^^).  Wink  
Dagama
Посетитель

Офлайн

« Ответ #1 : 26.10.2005 - 00:46 »

Hello,

First I introduce myself, I'm french and 16 and a menber of a new  french aerobatic squadron (http://paateam.free.fr). We have the projet to organize with you the VFTC and with the Virtual Thunderbirds (US), an online meeting on Lock On during the end of December, planes would be F15, Su27,33 ans MiG29.
There will be 3 Squadron, the two best: you and Virtual Thunderbirds and a 3rd one the PAA (Frenchs), every Squadron would do a show for about 10 to 15 minuts, then at the end, all squadrons would fly together for a final show.
The flight will be over Oktyabrskoye on the 06 runway.
Don't worry if you accept, we'll send you more details about the Meeting, we suggest you a great experience, and we hope you'd accept flying with us !   :beer:

To contact us  smile  first01@hotmail.fr

P.S: If you have a menber whom speaks english, tell us, because you understand that every frenchs don't speak russian (I think personally it's a nice language ^^).  Wink
We speak english, don't worry!  Wink  Our commanders will decide and answer you later.
Translation
Сначала разрешите представиться, я французский подданый 16-ти лет от роду и член нового французского пилотажного сквада (http://paateam.free.fr). Мы планируем организовать с вами (ЦПВЛ) и с Virtual Thunderbirds (США) онлайновый сабантуйчик к концу декабря на крафтах F15, Su27,33 ans MiG29.
Итого 3 сквада, два лучших (видимо из лучших Wink ): вы и VTB+один так мимо проходили  PAA (Frenchs), каждый сквад отлетает шоу минут на 10-15 и в финале-апофигее совместный полёт всех групп.
Полёт будет над Октябрьским с полосы 06.
Не переживайте, если вы согласитесь, мы вам всю подробную инфу и вышлем, мы предлагаем вам отличный опыт и надеемся, что вы согласитесь летать с нами!  :beer:
На связи  tease   first01@hotmail.fr
ПЫ.СЫ. Если у вас ктонить бачит на басурманском, отзавитесь, ибо вы должны понимать, что все французы в русском не в зуб ногой (лично я думаю, что это зашибенный язык).   Wink

Мужики, извиняюсь за немного вольный перевод.
 Wink
« Последнее редактирование: 26.10.2005 - 00:47 от Dagama » Записан

Жизнь-опасная игра... Без читов...
Я могу порвать любого при посредстве дырокола! (с)Бонч Брубонч
...лучший способ удаления крови из багажника машины – не задавать вопросов.... (с)Ч. Паланик
     Dagama, EX=164= ЦПВЛ
PAAteam
Посетитель

Офлайн

« Ответ #2 : 26.10.2005 - 11:31 »

Ok, Dagama, we wait  thumb .
Искатель
Посетитель

Офлайн

« Ответ #3 : 26.10.2005 - 15:31 »

Насчёт "предлагаем отличный опыт", это переводится не так, а "уверяем, всё будет зашибись".
По-моему, они неплохо придумали примазаться. Wink

Now in English.
It was a good idea to make yourself a good name Wink
In fact it is to early to speak about December, I think. VTB have their own technical problems and we have not decided yet when we will be ready to make the next show.
As for me, I have two main questions for you.
1. What can you suggest in technical and information support? What kind of server, or may there be a wide demonstration on a big screen or something like that.
2. Why Oktyabrskoe? As I know, we both use Kirovskoe. How do you see our joint trainings and show?

Для своих. Я спросил у них что у них за сервер, для кого показ и как они представляют себе совместные тренировки.
PAAteam
Посетитель

Офлайн

« Ответ #4 : 26.10.2005 - 18:03 »

Hello,

I'm right with you for technical problems, we decided December because we've got the time in France in the end of December, but if you need to report it later, we'd talk to US team and report it.
Then, you seem to need some informations :
 - If you mean organisation center when you write technical and information support, we've 100Mo of free space to our (VFTC, VT and PAA) disposition. We have some private server for lock on but any which could host for 20 people that's fot that we accet a maximum of 5 players per team, I think we can play at 15 players at the top and we talk on team speak (do you use it ? It 's very easy and too effective), we are sorry not having geant screen but our team are made of young players who live from all aver the country and can't afford to buy this sort of material.
 - Oktyabrskoye isn't an required, we can use Kirovskoe if you want ^^, it's not a problem for us.
For joint training, I think we don't need it, it would be very complicated and useless, because last fight together we would do some classics figures like barrel rol and loop. The final would take place that way : First the show of VFTC 10 to 15 minuts, then the show of Virtual Thunderbirds 10 to 15 minuts then our show 10 to 15 minuts ans to finish last show together with your suqdron in leader and PAA and VT in Wingman Squads 10-15-20-25 minuts (as you like).

To finish I have a question: how do you to fly when you're more than 8pilots ? (I mean from a technical view)
Искатель
Посетитель

Офлайн

« Ответ #5 : 26.10.2005 - 19:23 »

Привет,

Я быть справа для технических проблем, декабрь мы выбрали, потому что у нас тут во Франции есть как раз свободное время в конце декабря. Но если вам надо раньше, мы поговорим с американцами и устроим раньше.
Потом, вам казалось вы хотеть информации:
 - Если вы имеете в виду организационный цетр, как вы пишете технической и информационной поддержки, то у нас освободилось 100М для нашего расположения (По-моему, даже одино только Данила на 100М не поместится). У нас тут есть один частный сервер для ЛО который вместит 20 человек, поэтому мы принимаем по 5 человек от каждой команды максимум, я думаю, мы можем замутить на 15 человек это дело по высшему сорту и мы можем поговорить через TS (вы его используете? это очень легко и слишком эффективно - да-да, так и написано), нам очень жаль самим, что у нас нет огромного экрана, но наша команда состоит из молодых игроков, разбросаных по всей стране, и нам такого не потянуть.
 - Не нравится Октябрьское, будем летать на Кировском, если вам так больше нравится, для нас это не проблема.
Насчёт совместных тренировок, я думаю, нам они не нужны, это будет сложно и бесполезно, потому что последний совместный бой мы устроим простеньким - просто несколько классических фигур, как бочка и петля (них... себе... бочку смешанным строем без тренировки - это они хорошо придумали). Это будет выглядеть так: сперва ЦПВЛ показывает своё шоу минут на 10-15, потом ВТБ минут на 10-15, затем наше шоу минут на 10-15 и затем с вашей эскадрильей во главе и ведомыми нами и ВТБ 10-25 минут (как вы захотите).

Под конец у меня такой вопрос: как вы летаете, когда вас больше, чем 8? (в смысле, в техническом плане)
А ну их в пень, а?

Добавлено:
 Well... the main technical problem is not in the number of pilots, but in the number of spectators. Can your server afford 200 spectators? The question is... not in free space... but... in the speed of channel. If you know what I mean... deal The server should afford maximum (for LockOn) number of connections of 255 pilots and spectators. And still provide a good connection for 15 pilots. It's very high requirement.

Answering your question - we live in the same city, we use LAN connection for our flights.

Ну, я им тут вкратце объяснил, что они не правы. Что посмотреть ВТБ и нас вместе набежит дофига спектаторов и что с этим надо уметь справляться... домашний комп это вряд ли потянет. К тому же с обычной 100-мегабитной сеткой судя по всему (английский у этих французов вечно отвратительный, не зря их так американцы не любят)... "лучше вы к нам".
PAAteam
Посетитель

Офлайн

« Ответ #6 : 26.10.2005 - 20:34 »

Добавлено:
Well... the main technical problem is not in the number of pilots, but in the number of spectators. Can your server afford 200 spectators? The question is... not in free space... but... in the speed of channel. If you know what I mean...  The server should afford maximum (for LockOn) number of connections of 255 pilots and spectators. And still provide a good connection for 15 pilots. It's very high requirement.

Ok, are you talking about your own server here ? Because if such a server exist, why don't use it ? I'm not sure to really understand about your online flight but do you only use LAN connection or do you use internet connection too ? And we don't invite spectators but only 15 to 20 pilots, don't imagine by "meeting" thet we'll invite 60 thousand spectators  irked .

(английский у этих французов вечно отвратительный, не зря их так американцы не любят)... "лучше вы к нам".

What do it means exactly ? I hope it's I mistook myself on your sentence  Wink ...

So, and for the operational platform, it's here: MIV, you have to register and you can post on VFTC forum and General Forum, all Details will be write in the home page. There is 4 Forums, one for each team and one for all.

Good evening. Хорошо Вечер.
Искатель
Посетитель

Офлайн

« Ответ #7 : 26.10.2005 - 21:19 »

It is not really interesting to make show only for ourselves. So, the question of the number of the spectators available on the server is one of the main.

As I know, VTB had encountered this problem when they were going to make virtual air-show. They hardly connecto to each other, so it's almost impossible for them to get the line enough for their needs. And this is the only help needed in making such show. So, I think it was your mistake trying to organize such event without technical abbilities for this. By the way, it is my personal opinion, not the organisation.

What do it means exactly ?
It means that you do many mistakes in your English as well.

We don't have such server fast enough for such event, but for our virtual air-show the server was provided by our friends. It made possible airshow with 4 pilots and 30 spectators, but it was maximum that server could afford. We already had some troubles with connection. So, it is really important.

Для своих. Коротко - речь идёт о том, надо ли вообще зрителей приглашать. Французская сторона настаивает на том, что еам и без зрителей будет хорошо, я предположил, что для нас это всё-таки важно.
PAAteam
Посетитель

Офлайн

« Ответ #8 : 26.10.2005 - 22:00 »

It is not really interesting to make show only for ourselves. So, the question of the number of the spectators available on the server is one of the main.

The show is not only for ourselves, because we wanna make a video for public and diffuse tracks.

It means that you do many mistakes in your English as well.

I'm sorry for my english, but try to understand, I'm just 16 and frenchs are very lazy with languages ^^.

So, server is a real problem, we suggest you this:
- We can host but one team at time, and we won't fly together, after that we can make a big video called Virtual Meeting 2005/6.

If you're right tell it us, and if not that's not a problem.
PAAteam
Посетитель

Офлайн

« Ответ #9 : 27.10.2005 - 00:10 »

There is just a little matter :

To whom it may concern,

We support the idea, but we have to decline any official involvement of the VTB at this time. There are several key issues that need to be addressed and resolved such as server, latency, comms and the use of mods prior to partaking in a live show (especially overseas). Flying precise on a server from a different continent would be extremely difficult for us and cause too much lag and high ping. We may eventually host a live show and it continues to be a goal for the future, however at this time we don't feel we have the resources available to provide everyone with the experience and product we want to showcase. The very same product we have grown accustomed to expect out of ourselves.

The team is currently forming business opportunities and our present priority lies in incorporating more real world procedures and finishing our ambitious movie project. We hope that as we continue to practice and become more proficient, it will allow us to perform for a live audience when a solution for the internet related problems are found that would allow a great number of people to see and enjoy our show.

Sincerely,
Kris Langdell (LawnDart)

P.S. We are perfectionists and while we more than likely could demonstrate a solid performance at this time, we feel our selves that when the time comes, we want more than just an average performance. We want something that's memorable as a good show in our own eyes as well.
[/font]
« Последнее редактирование: 27.10.2005 - 00:11 от PAAteam » Записан
LawnDart
Посетитель

Офлайн

« Ответ #10 : 27.10.2005 - 01:07 »

PAAteam,

Thanks for copying my post from our site.  spy

We are going to bow out of this one! If given the right circumstances and equipment to host such an event, we'd be glad to participate. Just like Searcher mentioned about their live show, they had enough problems getting a connection running for a live event that supported 30 spectators while the pilots connected from the same city (LAN/local IP?). We fly our practices strictly over the internet with our pilots as far as 2,000 miles or 3,400 km apart while connected. Imagine the multitude of problems that would need to be addressed for a world wide connection of spectators and pilots in a complex game as Lock-On when you require absolute precision and no to little lag. It would be nearly impossible to fly on an overseas server for us at this time, given that a dedicated server in the US couldn't even support the bandwidth demand we would need at this time.

It sounds to me as if you just want a three-way collaboration of the three teams for a practice. That's ok, but the reason we're declining is since it would not benefit us in any way at this point and only be frustrating trying to fly well with degraded internet performance and running an increased risk of lag spikes. I do however support your idea and intentions and respectfully ask you to accept our decision to not participate in any online event for the time being.

Regards,
Kris "Lawndart" Langdell
« Последнее редактирование: 27.10.2005 - 01:10 от LawnDart » Записан

PAAteam
Посетитель

Офлайн

« Ответ #11 : 27.10.2005 - 12:51 »

I completly understand you LawnDart, I just would warn Russians, I've nothing at all against you, I like what you do !
Искатель
Посетитель

Офлайн

« Ответ #12 : 27.10.2005 - 14:32 »

Идея нам нравится, но мы вынуждены отказаться от участия в этот раз. Причин много, и в их числе сервер, связь, наш мод. Успользование заморского сервера принесёт кучу проблем. Когда-нибудь мы сами это устроем, и это остаётся нашей целью на будущее. Но сейчас мы не готовы.

У нас сейчас много проблем и в реальном мире, да и надо закончить наш амбициозный кино-прект.

Мы идеалисты, нас устроит только что-нибудь лучше, чем просто среднее выступление. Нам надо, чтобы это запомнилось, как что-то выдающееся, в том числе и для нас самих.
An.Petrovich
Летчик ЦПВЛ
Офлайн

« Ответ #13 : 27.10.2005 - 14:41 »

Вполне ожидаемый, трезвый ответ.
Как говорил наш математик: ч.т.д.

Удачи! smile
An.Petrovich, =103= ЦПВЛ
Искатель
Посетитель

Офлайн

« Ответ #14 : 27.10.2005 - 14:46 »

А просто потренироваться их не устраивает. Только лишний риск больших лагов, тем более что сервер находится через океан. Они и так в 3 тысячах км друг от друга. Но как только появится техническая возможность, они готовы это поддержать.

PAAteam, we have already discussed this with VTB and personally Lawndart. It's great expirience, but just somebody's wish of it is not enough.
As Lawndart have just said, they are already working on their video. I'm sure they will be glad to do something extremelly different when it will be over biggrin But not now.

Вообще, нам французы предлагают полетать на закрытом сервере, чтобы потом сделать видео. Не думаю, что ВТБ закончив париться со своим огромным проектом сразу захотят того же самого smile И вообще, будет у нас официальный ответ? Или мне сказать за всех?
An.Petrovich
Летчик ЦПВЛ
Офлайн

« Ответ #15 : 27.10.2005 - 15:39 »

Мне к словам Lawndart'а нечего добавить. Он очень точно всё сформулировал, the same to us.

Удачи! smile
An.Petrovich, =103= ЦПВЛ
Искатель
Посетитель

Офлайн

« Ответ #16 : 27.10.2005 - 15:56 »

An.Petrovich said, we have nothing to add to Lawndart's words. Everything applies to us too.
Страниц: 1 2 [Все] Печать 
Перейти в:  
Поиск: