Russian English
Новости О нас Обучение Галерея Друзья Архив Форум
Начало | Помощь | Поиск | Войти | Регистрация
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
28.04.2024 - 22:40
29720 Сообщений в 2157 Тем от 839 Пользователей
Последний пользователь: triton
Форум ЦПВЛ / VFTC Forum  |  VFTC Forums (English speaking community)  |  Free Talking Room  |  Тема: Tips on learning formation flying OFFline
Страниц: [1] Печать
Автор Тема: Tips on learning formation flying OFFline  (Прочитано 11826 раз)
Grushenka
Посетитель

Офлайн

« : 27.04.2005 - 16:37 »

You guys are as cool as the other side of my pillow  pray

In Falcon 4.0 I flew in an intense training program with an F-16 pilot from Europe (callsign was RIK).  I got pretty good at formation flying--be we had to focus on everything--head's down flying, proper approaches/landings, etc.

Can you make any suggestions on practicing formation flying in Lomac 1.1, offline?  I know I can't fly in the number 2 slot--so it's hard to find anything to form up on.

I'm talking basic formation here--not airshow stuff!

Thanks for any advice--it was a PLEASURE to watch you perform.
Ребят, вы молодцы! В Falcon 4.0 я летал по интенсивной программе тренировки с пилотом F-16 из Европы (позывной RIK). Неплохо получалось держать строй, нам приходилось сосредоточиться на всём - полёты под шторкой, сближаться/приземляться и т.п.

Можете ли вы что-то посоветовать, как можно попрактиковаться в групповых полётах в Lonac 1.1 в оффлайне? Я знаю, мне не получится полетать номером 2, так как трудно найти того, к кому пристраиваться.

Я насчёт простого полёта, не про высший пилотаж!

Спасибо за любой совет. С УДОВОЛЬСТВИЕМ смотрел ваше выступление.
« Последнее редактирование: 27.04.2005 - 17:35 от Искатель » Записан
vladimir
Посетитель

Офлайн

« Ответ #1 : 27.04.2005 - 21:32 »

Its easy. Just set AI plane somewhere on the map and make some waypoints for him- straight course is the best. AI planes use another FM than you, consequently it will be too hard for you to hold position relatively AI plane. And, if AI plane accomplishing turn for your part- collusion is inevitable.

Altitude- I prefer to fly on 2000 meters, speed- as you wish, but for the beginning I would recommend you 450- 500 km per hour.

Finally, the most interesting part- position and distance.

And there is another one.

I fly russian planes only, so...

But I can give some advice to you.
First- relax!
Second- try to move your joystick as soft as you can © Han ( pray ), 120 =VFTC=  biggrin
Third- if you won't be able to precise hold your position don't get upset- time and everyweek training will make you good a wingman!

P.S. My English is so bad, sorry![div align="left"][/div]
Grushenka
Посетитель

Офлайн

« Ответ #2 : 27.04.2005 - 22:13 »

Its easy. Just set AI plane somewhere on the map and make some waypoints for him- straight course is the best. AI planes use another FM than you, consequently it will be too hard for you to hold position relatively AI plane. And, if AI plane accomplishing turn for your part- collusion is inevitable.

Altitude- I prefer to fly on 2000 meters, speed- as you wish, but for the beginning I would recommend you 450- 500 km per hour.

Finally, the most interesting part- position and distance.

And there is another one.

I fly russian planes only, so...

But I can give some advice to you.
First- relax!
Second- try to move your joystick as soft as you can © Han ( pray ), 120 =VFTC=  biggrin
Third- if you won't be able to precise hold your position don't get upset- time and everyweek training will make you good a wingman!

P.S. My English is so bad, sorry!<div align="left"></div>
Thanks, Vladimir,

I will give that a try--I'm starting out with the SU25t--since I love the flight model so much.  Is this going to make it harder for me--as opposed to, say, the Su27 or Mig29?
vladimir
Посетитель

Офлайн

« Ответ #3 : 28.04.2005 - 19:01 »

Wow, Su 25T. Actually, I've never try to use this plane for formation flight.
But tomorrow I'm going to find some time for LockOn and I will try to do it smile  
Grushenka
Посетитель

Офлайн

« Ответ #4 : 28.04.2005 - 19:36 »

Wow, Su 25T. Actually, I've never try to use this plane for formation flight.
But tomorrow I'm going to find some time for LockOn and I will try to do it smile
Let me know how it goes--I've been working on it for a day or two now--and it is definately more challenging than, say, the Su27!
vladimir
Посетитель

Офлайн

« Ответ #5 : 28.04.2005 - 22:13 »

Ok!
Grushenka
Посетитель

Офлайн

« Ответ #6 : 30.04.2005 - 20:29 »

Vladimir,

I've been practicing formation--and also doing some actual missions with the Frog--my favorite new jet smile  Here's a screenshot of me and my frog after our first successful mission!

I'll post some formation pics soon  :cool:

Grushenka
Посетитель

Офлайн

« Ответ #7 : 30.04.2005 - 20:45 »

Here's a formation pic.

Страниц: [1] Печать 
Перейти в:  
Поиск: